"Five great new recipes to try this month"
Are you looking for some new recipes to try this month? Here are five great new recipes that you'll love. These recipes are all easy to make, and they're all perfect for any occasion. Whether you're looking for a delicious dinner recipe or something to take to a party, these recipes will do the trick. So what are you waiting for? Try out one of these delicious new recipes today!
1. Grilled chicken with mango salsa
Winter time is the perfect time to fire up the grill and cook up some delicious food. This grilled chicken with mango salsa recipe is a great way to enjoy a summer meal outdoors. The chicken is marinated in a blend of spices and lime juice, then grilled until cooked through. The mango salsa features juicy diced mangos, red onion, jalapeño peppers, and cilantro, making it the perfect complement to the chicken. So fire up your grill and give this tasty recipe a try!
2. Quinoa and black bean salad
Quinoa is a versatile, easy-to cook ingredient that can be incorporated into many dishes. It provides enough protein and nutrients for people who aren't eating meat or other animal products while also being tasty at any temperature!
- 2 cups cooked quinoa (1 cup dry quinoa yields about 2 cups cooked)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, pressed, grated or finely chopped
- Juice of one lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional for heat)
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained well
- 1 red bell pepper, quarter inch chopped (about 1 cup)
- 6 green onions, root removed, white and part of the greens chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 handful of cilantro, rough chopped (about 1/3 cup)
3. Turkey chili
If you're like most women, you probably think of chili as a winter dish. Well, it's time to think again! This turkey chili is perfect for summertime – it's light, flavorful and healthy. Plus, it's easy to make – just toss the ingredients in a slow cooker and let it cook low and slow all day long. So gather your friends and family and enjoy a bowl of delicious chili this winter !
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds ground turkey, white and dark combined
- 2 cups coarsely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cored, deveined and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 jalapeno pepper, cored, deveined and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped, or 1 tablespoon, dried
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth, fresh or canned
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 15-ounce cans of red kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- Sliced lime for garnish (optional)
4. One-pot mac and cheese
Mac and cheese is a classic comfort food, but it can be a bit of a pain to make. With this one-pot recipe, you can have your mac and cheese and eat it too – without all the cleanup! This dish is easy to customize to your liking, so feel free to add in your favorite ingredients. Whether you’re looking for a quick and simple weeknight dinner or a hearty weekend meal, this one-pot mac and cheese is sure to hit the spot. Enjoy!
- 16 oz elbow macaroni, cooked (or other tubular pasta)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups Gruyere cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups panko crumbs
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika (or regular paprika)
5. Classic chocolate chip cookies with goji berries
Do you love classic chocolate chip cookies? And do you also like the taste of goji berries? Then this recipe is for you! These cookies are not only delicious, but they are also healthy. Goji berries are a great source of antioxidants, and they also help improve your overall health. So give these cookies a try, and enjoy the delicious taste of both chocolate chips and goji berries. You won’t regret it!
1.5 cups all purpose flour
3/4 th cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 +1/2 cup milk
100 gms dark chocolate chopped
1 tablespoon goji berries
Conclusion paragraph: The recipes we’ve chosen for you this month are all perfect for fall. They’re hearty, comforting, and sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. We hope you enjoy them! If you do end up trying any of these recipes, be sure to let us know how they turn out by tagging us on social media. And don’t forget to stock up on organic goji berries from nutrientelements; they make the perfect addition to any winter dish.