"Warm up with these easy smoothie bowl recipes"
Smoothie bowls are a wonderful choice for quick and healthy breakfasts, but who wants iced-up smoothies in the wintertime?
Warming Smoothie Bowl Recipes will keep you feeling warm during these cold months.
These 10 Warming Smoothie Recipes are perfect for cold mornings. With just a few ingredients, you can enjoy healthy and fresh smoothies that will have your taste buds tingling with joy!
1-chai tea smoothie
For those who love a good smoothie, but can't handle the cold weather during fall and winter time, this Chai Tea Smoothie is perfect. With all of the great flavors of fall like cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger; this chia tea will keep you warm until spring!
- 1½ cups hot brewed organic chai tea (Use organic tea)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ inch chunk ginger, grated or finely chopped
- ½ Tbs. coconut nectar or raw honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cloves
- Add all ingredients to blender. Starting the blender on a low speed, blend until smooth. If needed gradually increase to higher speeds and blend until smooth.
2-hot apple cider smoothie
The Hot Apple Cider Smoothie is a delicious, holiday-inspired detox drink that will warm you up on those cold winter days. It's sweetened with apples and spiced beautifully with gingerbread spice for an extra boost of flavor! The naturally occurring vitamin B1 in the apple cider ensures this healthy smoothie stays within safe levels so it can be enjoyed by everyone from vegans to gluten free dieters alike.
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 cup water
- 3 green apples, roughly diced
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1-inch ginger, peeled
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops protein powder*optional
- Juice 1/2 a lemon and pour the juice into a high powered blender or food processor
- Add the water, apples, spinach, ginger, cinnamon and protein powder and blend until very smooth.
- You can enjoy at this apple cider smoothie at room temperature or cool it down by blending in ice cubes. To enjoy it hot, either heat it by running the Vitamix for 5 minutes or warm it in a pot on the stove.
- Finally, whisk or blend in the supplements and enjoy.
3-white chocolate coconut goji berries smoothie
The weather is cooling down and we all need some yummy warm drinks. This white chocolate coconut smoothie with goji berries will not only warm you up but it's also super healthy!
Goji berries are rich in antioxidants and vitamins C, D, E as well as calcium, iron, fiber and protein. They have been shown to help reduce inflammation of the skin which can help prevent acne breakouts! Not only that but they taste delicious too!
The perfect treat for a cold day or night on the town. Enjoy!!
- 2 large or 4 small chunks white Chocolate
- 2 + ½ cups fresh Coconut milk (the refrigerated kind such as Apro – as opposed to canned coconut milk)
- 6 tbsp Oats
- 1 ripe Banana (the riper the better)
- 2 tsp goji berries
- 20 Cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp Toasted coconut (simple place unsweetened coconut flakes in a hot oven for 1 minute to brown – but be careful, they burn quickly)
– Add the white chocolate to a jug, and pour in 2 cups of the coconut milk. Microwave until the mixture is hot and the chocolate has melted (you can do this in a pan if you prefer).
– Place the oats, banana, goji berries ,1 tbsp of the toasted coconut, and the 1/2 cup of cold coconut milk into your smoothie maker or blender (don’t add any hot liquid to your smoothie maker or blender).
– Blend on high for a minute until the oats and have been completely incorporated (add an extra splash of cold coconut milk or water if it’s looking too thick to blend properly).
– Divide the blended oat mixture between two cups and stir in the hot milk/chocolate mix. Top with the remaining toasted coconut and serve.
4-Orange Carrot and Ginger HOT smoothie
This recipe is a hot and spicy drink that will keep you warm during winter. It has been reported to help prevent the early stages of colds, as it contains vitamin A from carrots along with lemon juice for freshness! In addition there's ginger root which helps neutralize any stomach ailments caused by virus or bacteria acting on your immune system."
- Juice of 1 large orange
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 large carrot - washed and roughly chopped
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 200 ml water - just boiled
- 50 ml cold water
For a delicious and refreshing drink, add the juice from one large orange along with chopped carrots, gingerbread cookies (or raisins), lemon ¼ of honey 50ml cold water. In another cup mix together some hot water before blending until everything is incorporated into your smoothie! Pour it out onto ice if desired then stir in more as needed for consistency since heat will make ingredients less thick - enjoy this healthy treat on those busy days when you need something filling yet light at heart too!"
Conclusion paragraph: We hope you have had the chance to get in on some of these warm weather treats. While it may be too early for many people, there are plenty of easy recipes that will help you prepare your body and mind for warmer days ahead. Whether you're looking for something sweet or savory, we've got a recipe that's sure to please everyone! Do any of these sound good? You can find our full list here if not! And don't forget about our goji berries by nutrielements - they'll help give your immune system an extra boost this season no matter what climate zone you live in :)